Port Fairy Waterfront Development
Curved Architectural Bolted Trusses
In the idyllic seaside town of Port Fairy, their local wharf has been transformed with a new single-story building which incorporates a restaurant, cafe, and fish and chip shop.
Baade Harbour Australia (BHA) Architects choose the feature-rich White Cypress Glulam for the 13 bolted king trusses which utilise a unique curved bottom chord.
- Truss Length: 11.4 meters
- Bottom Chord: 210 x 110 GL10
- Top Chord: 210 x 110 GL10
- Posts: 210 x 42 (doubled)
- Coating: Dulux Intergrain